Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stalking Wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stalking Wife Empty Stalking Wife Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

rey04

Arresto Mayor

Good Day Atty, Gusto ko lang dito makapag sumbong nang problema ko. Im now having 2 cases of RA9262 which were not yet dismissed in the prosecutors level at meron ding akong pending annulment petition dito sa Branch 56 of Cebu. Problem ko ngayon is itong wife ko na separated for 9months already is stalking me. She accuse me of having an affair of another which she cannot prove naman. Tanong ko lang, meron ba akong magawa to prevent my wife from stalking me aside from going back to her? Im a bit fearful that she might resort to deathly ways. Please advise...

2Stalking Wife Empty Re: Stalking Wife Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:52 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

hayaan mo siyang sumunod ng sumunod, mapapagod din yan... just kidding Very Happy
file a petition for protection order.

3Stalking Wife Empty Re: Stalking Wife Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:04 pm

rey04

Arresto Mayor

meron bang protection order ang husband against his wife?

Brought my wife to the police and they can't even do somethin about it.She forcibly backrides with my scooter.

4Stalking Wife Empty Re: Stalking Wife Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

rey04 wrote:meron bang protection order ang husband against his wife?

Brought my wife to the police and they can't even do somethin about it.She forcibly backrides with my scooter.

yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum