Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLDING SALARY PAY AND BENEFITS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOLDING SALARY PAY AND BENEFITS Empty HOLDING SALARY PAY AND BENEFITS Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:54 pm

lordhell25

Arresto Menor

good day sir

i just want to ask something about the last pay and benefits

my friend of mine is going to resign because of improper treatment of his boss and she is going to turn over for 1 month so she still have 2 cut offs for this month then the office told her that her salary is going to be hold this 1st cut off of the month and also her monthly allowance.. her monthly allowance is delayed of 1 month so she should get this month her february allowance but it is also hold by the company

my question is does the company have the right to do such a things like this or there is a standard way of giving last pays and benefits

my friend is not directly hired she is included to a cooperative type of manpower

hope we can get some answers on our queries

Thank you in advance

2HOLDING SALARY PAY AND BENEFITS Empty Re: HOLDING SALARY PAY AND BENEFITS Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:35 pm

attyLLL

it should only be her last pay which can be held until she finishes clearance, unless she has existing debts to the company. the legal remedy is to file a money claim at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3HOLDING SALARY PAY AND BENEFITS Empty Re: HOLDING SALARY PAY AND BENEFITS Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:49 pm

lordhell25

Arresto Menor

thank you sir i also believe that she can file money claim at nlrc just to confirm my opinion .

about her existing debts she doesnt have any accountability here because she is only hired a month ago . and she also fixed all the variances of the previous employee here at the store there is no proper turn over on her

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum