Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holding of salary

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holding of salary  Empty Holding of salary Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:57 am

kythie17

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Our employee contract states that "A mandatory period of at least sixty (60) days notice within which to signify your intention to resign in writing shall be strictly observed." I just want to know if this is the case, is it legal to hold our salary for 60 days as well?

Thank you in advance.

2Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:03 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

NO, only the cutoff covering the effectivity of your resignation shall be withheld for purposes of backpay.

3Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:07 am

kythie17

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir. Yun po ang ginagawa nila sa employees nila ever since. Once na nag submit ka ng resignation automatic hold na agad ang salary mo. 2 months po wla sahod yung tao then nag wowork pa din.

4Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:20 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

2 months? so kunyare oct 1 ka nag file, up to nov 29 ang last day mo. So lahat ng sasahurin mo from OCT 1 to nov 29 nakahold? tapos syempre nov 29 pala sila magstart mag process ng clearance so mga jan 30 mo pa matatanaggap yung sahod mo from oct 1?

Tama ba pagkaintindi ko?

5Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:41 am

kythie17

Arresto Menor

Ganun na nga po. Kaya yung iba nag aawol na rin. Minsan ang releasing ng last pay po umaabot ng 2-3 months pa ang processing. Sad

6Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:39 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

kythie17 wrote:Thank you sir. Yun po ang ginagawa nila sa employees nila ever since. Once na nag submit ka ng resignation automatic hold na agad ang salary mo. 2 months po wla sahod yung tao then nag wowork pa din.

Bawal yan. kung kelan lang naging effective ang resignation, yung cut-off nun, dun lang ang pwede nilang i-hold.

Labag sa batas yan. nakalagay sa batas na dapat sumahod ang empleyado at least every 2 weeks. Mali yang ginagawa nila.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum