Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AEON CREDIT suing for Estafa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AEON CREDIT suing for Estafa Empty AEON CREDIT suing for Estafa Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Wayne_cash

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Got some appliances through AEON credit in Cebu.

I am delayed with paying them for 3 months, however I paid them last 3 weeks ago, and I told them I will pay again after 3 weeks.

So now this collector is asking me to pay today and I said I told them I will pay next week. The person said the interest will grow to 3% if I cant pay the next day and I told them that what he is claiming is not in the contract. He said that my credit is not with AEON anymore, and he is working for a collections agency. However he is still asking me to pay under AEON's account.

So today that person called again saying that they will file for estafa. I just paid them 2 weeks ago and now theyre demanding for payment again.

The credit was done in Cebu. Can they file a case based in manila? and also can they file for an estafa case on which grounds? I just paid them I told them to wait till next week. What are they on about? I changed my address coz my last house was too expensive to rent. Is that a valid ground for estafa?

And could that be a start of a hold departure order against me.

Answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum