Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABANDONMENT/LEGAL SEPARATION/VISITATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ABANDONMENT/LEGAL SEPARATION/VISITATION Empty ABANDONMENT/LEGAL SEPARATION/VISITATION Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:36 pm

donaqultura

Arresto Menor

Hi!
We are legally married for 8 years. We have a 8 years old daughter. He left our house and abandoned us. He went back to his mothers house and does not want to talk or have any conversation with me. No financial support or anything for our daughter. Last time he talked/chat with.. he wants to file LEGAL SEPARATION. Can he do that knowing that we are the aggrieved?
I am not asking for any financial support from him for our daughter.. and I dont want to give him the right to see or borrow our daughter. He is courting this girl and plans to tell our daughter that she will be her "future mommy" (i have screenshot evidence).
What can I do to punish him to abandoning us?
I dont have plans for filing Legal Separation "yet" because that is what they want.
Thank you in advance.. and God Bless

attyLLL

Demand financial support. His failure to do so would render him liable for violation of ra 9262. Legally, he is entitled to visitation of your daughter but if you refuse, he will have to go to court.

if you were to be the one to file legal separation and prove abandonment, you would be entitled to administer your properties and be entitled to support

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum