Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NTC MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR No. 05-06-2007

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NTC MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR No. 05-06-2007 Empty NTC MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR No. 05-06-2007 Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:44 am

xpydy

Arresto Menor

Good morning. I have a question. According to NTC Memorandum Circular No. 5-06-2007 Under section 2. "2.6 All terms and conditions of service shall be disclosed to the consumer. He
shall have the right to opt-out from a post-paid service without a penalty
within thirty (30) days from the start or commencement of subscription.
Add-ons bundled by the service provider with the service are not
considered part of the service.
". I order Pldt fibr. Service has been crappy and ive already exhausted all means of asking help. I want to cancel the service but im locked in to a contract for 36 months. If i cancel anytime within 36 months,i would be charged an early termination fee. Can i cite section 2.6 so i wont be charged an "etf" if i cancel the service? The account is 3 weeks old.

2NTC MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR No. 05-06-2007 Empty Re: NTC MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR No. 05-06-2007 Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:28 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Have you tried escalating your matter to the tech department? Did a technician already visit you at your home to assess your situation? If yes, have you tried escalating your call to a supervisor? During the call, please mention that NTC circular and ask if the ETF can be waived since your account is still fairly new.

Alternatively, try visiting a PLDT office and talk to a representative there. They have supervisors and possible technicians there that can help identify the problem at hand.

If you are adamant with your legal query, please visit a lawyer's office and ask for legal advice there.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum