Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent! Need help on this matter today

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Urgent! Need help on this matter today Empty Urgent! Need help on this matter today Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:26 am

ryanJamesecom

Arresto Menor

hello,

I am american and fiance is filipina, we were renting a condo in Pasig City and we didn't know that its not ok to rent the spare bedroom out on Airbnb. The management of the building found out we were renting it, and notified the owner, and the caretaker of the unit (whos a law student and her father is a lawyer) gave us this letter without warning 4 days ago, and we have messeges from her in fb threatening us that we need to meet her at certain times for a "move out inspection" and if we dont she will get mad and do something to us.

1) can she demand for us to do the move out? She wants us to go to the admin of the condominium and sign papers, we aren't sure if we should sign anything after being kicked out like this with only 5 days notice and this girl making threats and demands to us.

2) We planned to move out yesterday and gave the girl a reasonable time meet up and let her do her move out inspection thing, but she told us she can't meet us because "she got short notice and shes too busy"

3) since we dont know anyone in pasig we hired someone from upwork to help us carry things and move out yesterday, but she called the admin office beforehand and instructed the guards and admin to block all visitors even if they are here to help me move out.

4) she threatened that the guards wont let me leave the building "unless she is there" because we needed to start moving out 1-2 days early to get a headstart since she only let me have 5 days to move everything and find a new place.

5) The letter is dated jan 25th 2018 but she handed the letter to us on january 26th 2018

here is the letter

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/85/03/59/image111.jpg

What should we do?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum