Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tardiness Years Ago- NTE Only Today

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tardiness Years Ago- NTE Only Today Empty Tardiness Years Ago- NTE Only Today Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm

missydedios

Arresto Menor

Hi to all,

I am currently employed to a certain company for 7 years now and suddenly I received an NTE citing my tardiness from year 2016 and 2017. Is it valid?

Prior to that, I was being deducted every time I came late for work from the previous year. Likewise, prior the issuance of NTE, I was on a vacation and during that time, our company president had a meeting with my department saying that implementation of memos on tardiness will in effect this cut-off of June 2018 and only once company policy was revised and polished. Not even my supervisor, the one who issued NTE mentioned this to me when I reported for work after my vacation leave.

Your advice is highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

2Tardiness Years Ago- NTE Only Today Empty Re: Tardiness Years Ago- NTE Only Today Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:46 pm

attyLLL

first, answer the NTE by describing the circumstances which led you to be late and your efforts to ensure that they would not happen again. Hopefully your attendance record is now better and you can refer to it and your past tardiness were not so many

After that, you should point out that these infractions were years ago and your president stated the cut off of june 2018. try to get statements from your colleagues.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Tardiness Years Ago- NTE Only Today Empty Re: Tardiness Years Ago- NTE Only Today Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:53 pm

missydedios

Arresto Menor

Dear AttyLLL,

Thank you so much for your immediate reply. Yes, my attendance already improved since I got back from my vacation leave.

Thanks again. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum