Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Court of Appeal (estafa case)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Court of Appeal (estafa case) Empty Court of Appeal (estafa case) Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:37 pm

seeking_justice2013

Arresto Menor

Hi hope somebody can enlighten me.

A cased was filed against me natapos ang hearing sa RTC. Guilty ang decision sa akin with 7 years imprisonment Sad. Kaya nag apila kami sa Court of Appeals waiting for decision na din. May gusto lang sana ako malaman.

1. Habang nasa CA pede pa rin ba ako makipagsettle sa kalabang party?!
(Ginawa na namin ang lahat ipaglaban pero i feel unfair sa judgement kasi biktima din ako Sad kaya naiisip ko na magbayad kahit HINDI naman napunta sa akin ang pera)

2. Ipapatawag ba ako sa CA pag mayroon na silang decision?

3. Kung sakaling hindi parin palarin pwede ba akong umapila sa Supreme Court? May filling fee ba?

Salamat sa sasagot. I feel helpless. Nadedepressed na ako kasi ako ang nagsusuffer sa kasalanan ng iba.

Last edited by seeking_justice2013 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

2Court of Appeal (estafa case) Empty Re: Court of Appeal (estafa case) Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:28 pm

attyLLL

you should discuss this with your counsel.

i believe this can still be settled if under the JDR of the Court of Appeals.

No filing fee or minimal only if to SC

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Court of Appeal (estafa case) Empty Re: Court of Appeal (estafa case) Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:31 am

seeking_justice2013

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you should discuss this with your counsel.

i believe this can still be settled if under the JDR of the Court of Appeals.

No filing fee or minimal only if to SC

Thank you AttyLLL.

Hindi ko po kasi makausap ang lawyer ko bukod sa malayo madalas nasa out of town kasi may mga provincial na case na hawak.

Yung decision po ba ng CA mag appear ako or thru mail din po ipapadala?

4Court of Appeal (estafa case) Empty Re: Court of Appeal (estafa case) Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:25 pm

attyLLL

mail

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Court of Appeal (estafa case) Empty Re: Court of Appeal (estafa case) Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:35 am

seeking_justice2013

Arresto Menor

Thank you po AttyLLL for your time Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum