Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

labor case undecided by court of appeal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1labor case undecided by court of appeal Empty labor case undecided by court of appeal Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:47 pm

merjon8419

Arresto Menor

good day mga attorney,

i have a labor case pending at the court of appeal. recently, i recieved a copy from the ca that they are unable to resolve the case dahil doon sa submission of our petition mayroong nakalagay na with TRO sa front page handwritten ng ngsubmit ng petition (dahil akala daw niya kelangan ung TRO) na hindi nmn kelangan yung TRO sa case ko. ang sabi ng ca di na daw kami kelangan mgreply, ung kalaban lng ang pinag rereply nila. ask ko lng po kung madesisyunan pa po ba ang case ku sa ca?at anu po ang magiging kahihinatnan ng kaso ko? sana mabigyan po ninyu aku ng sagot..maraming salamat po!

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

merjon,

May atty ka ba sa kaso mo na ito?
If meron,why need ng TRO daw ba sa letter mo?
It seems that atty of yours does not knows well his job.

merjon8419

Arresto Menor

ask lng po aku kung magkaroon pa po ng desisyun ang ca sa case ku, ..sabi lng ng atty q lets wait and see kaya in doubt aq ngaun sa magiging kahihinatnan ng kaso..hope you can advice tnx..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum