Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labor Case Admin Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Labor Case Admin Case Empty Labor Case Admin Case Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Cointa1105

Arresto Menor

Dear everyone,

I am currently faced with Administrative case by my employer. Conflict of interest, ultravires act, insubordination and grave abuse of authority. I am the OM of a dealership and i have entered into an agreement with bank without the knowledge of my employer. In that agreement is an incentive for me and for my agents. However before they discovered the hard copy of the agrrement, my lady employer had inquired it 3 months before and  told her about the incentive we will be receiving .
Since she really hates me as confirmed by my male boss (her husband) she use this to charge me conflict of interest and ultra vires act since they say i am not authorize to sign financing agreement. Currently we have no written policies on process and disciplinary actions. And in terms of my scope and limitation are not also spelled out. No job description was given. After 5 days of submitting my reply on their NTE, their representative instructed me to file a resignation or they file a termination. They are offering me a graceful exit, which i did not accept because i want to protect my right of security of tenure. Since  I did not give in to their instruction, the following day they put me to preventive suspension for 5 days and retrieve all company properties like service vehicle and laptop.My position is that there is no due process yet. I am requesting them to observe due process. Besides, their decision is very subjective and with malice and their purpose is really to terminate me.

By the way,they also charge me grave abuse of authority because according to them I forced my Sales executives to share commissions on my own sales.

I hope you can guide me on what other points may i use to defend myself.

Cointa

2Labor Case Admin Case Empty Re: Labor Case Admin Case Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:04 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

As long as there is a notice served to you that you are placed under preventive suspension from what you did, the same is legal. The action of taking all the items which are given to your because of your position is also legal. They issued you and NTE. Considering your position, they can place you under preventive suspension.

Preventive suspension is not a sanction. It is a preventive measure given by the Labor Code to protect the company.

1. What due process are you talking about? What decision (which you consider subjective) are you talking about? Is there a decision already?
2. You are claiming 'malice', prove it.
3. Are you saying that since you don't have written policy, your act is legal? If so, you are wrong. There is the Labor Code and the Civil Code to cover your act/s.

In my opinion, it is you who have acted with 'malice'. Good Luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum