Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labor case

+2
joycejimibayrante
Pls.Help
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Labor case Empty Labor case Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 am

Pls.Help

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I have a pending case in NLRC. I'm very confused now and I need guidance please. What happened was we are waiting for the result of the case since March 2013. And I receive an update from my colleague that our counsel had a meeting with the Hon. Arbiter from NLRC and asking for large amount of money. Its a consolidated case in NLRC and I ask my colleague if he already talked to our counsel which he did and was advice by our counsel if we can't pay the said amount we will loss in the case. Since it's a consolidated case my colleague come with the half of the amount and paid it to our counsel to be given to NLRC. I told him that I don't have that kind of money and I cant raised that amount in a short period of time. As per my colleague who is talking to our counsel we will loss if we cant pay the large amount of money. And one more thing we were adv if we cant raised that money we will lose the case and they will talk to the company that we complaint. They are threatening us. Also I receive an information that there is already a decision but they are waiting for the money that we will pay to release it. I'm planning to go to NLRC to verify that information. I;m very confused now. Please I really need the advice from you guys on what to do. Please advice.

2Labor case Empty Re: Labor case Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 pm

joycejimibayrante

joycejimibayrante
Arresto Mayor

oh my! is this for real? NLRC, doing corruption?

https://www.facebook.com/jimmybayrante?ref=tn_tnmn

3Labor case Empty Re: Labor case Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:49 am

attyLLL

there is corruption everywhere. i doubt if anyone will confirm the information to you. talk to your lawyer, but sad to say sometimes even the lawyer will earn from things like this.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Labor case Empty Re: Labor case Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Pls.Help

Arresto Menor

Thanks you sir for the response. Is that the actual process? And I'm afraid since accdg to our counsel there is already a decision and we won the case but if we don't come up with the amount there is a probability that we will loss the case. Is there someone from NLRC that we can talked about the case?

5Labor case Empty Re: Labor case Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:53 pm

attyLLL

is your lawyer a real lawyer? have you looked him up in the law list in sc.judiciary.gov.ph? while it is a reality, it remains to be highly unethical.

6Labor case Empty Re: Labor case Wed May 01, 2013 12:19 am

Pls.Help

Arresto Menor

I believe, yes, he's a real lawyer what confused us is why NLRC need that kind of amount since accdg to them we already won the case and just waiting for the appeal of the company that we complained. Thanks Pls let me know what's the best action to do.

7Labor case Empty Re: Labor case Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm

attyLLL

this kind of BS is not limited to nlrc. our office declines such demands and we try to avoid being asked in the first place. unfortunately, giving normally assures victory.

8Labor case Empty Re: Labor case Thu May 02, 2013 5:50 pm

pro_reo

pro_reo
Arresto Menor

it is a normal occurrence in a days job. if you really want to win then maybe you could pledge to the LA and your lawyer the monetary reward from the case. a sort of a compromise, albeit illegal.

9Labor case Empty Re: Labor case Mon May 06, 2013 3:00 pm

kmi

Arresto Menor

Yes this is true.

What happens is that after both parties file their rejoinder-

The arbiter's assistant and a "civilian" (in our case, isang matandang babae) will approach the more "may pera" with already 2 decisions furnished.

They will ask for money to throw the case over.

I learned about this when I filed for the appeal on the decision. It was weird that the arbiter weighed the company's notarized statements rather than the documents and facts we presented.

What really ticks me off is the decision even had liquid papers in it! The first few pages looked standard, then rest looked different, even the color of the paper!

The person I had the chat with was a business owner. Same arbiter. He said he'd rather file an appeal rather than pay the arbiter a huge sum of money.

What's also weird is that my lawyer suddenly changed his tune.

Anyway, I'm still contemplating on whether to pursue this sa Court of Appeals. Apparently the bosses I was suing suddenly resigned.

10Labor case Empty Re: Labor case Thu May 09, 2013 8:18 pm

RommelAccepts

Arresto Menor

Paano ba kalakaran sa NLRC?

Para manalo ba case mo eh dapat mag bayad ka? Kanino? Magkano?

Padrino system ba ang labanan sa NLRC?

Kahit na malakas ang case mo eh matatalo ka kung wala kang lagay, o kilala sa loob ng NLRC?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum