Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LABOR CASE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LABOR CASE Empty LABOR CASE Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:51 am

jomar0314

Arresto Menor

Good Morning.

I was terminated sa previous employer ko. Then we file a labor case against them ILLEGAL TERMINATION. Nasa NLRC na po ang case but our lawyer died without our knowledge. When nag follow up kami sa NLRC sabi nila wala na raw ang case kasi no reply from us daw. I asked NLRC ng case number namin ang and result nag case ayaw nila ibagay, nasa lawyer daw namin. Wala na ang files namin sa lawyer na namatay hindi na po mahanap. Ask ko po If pwede pa ma open ang case matagal na kasi yun 2007 pa po.

2LABOR CASE Empty Re: LABOR CASE Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 pm

attyLLL

what stage of the proceedings was this? did you file a position paper?

what happened first, the dismissal or the death of your lawyer? if your lawyer died first and they did not send a notice to your address, then you still have a chance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3LABOR CASE Empty Re: LABOR CASE Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:53 pm

jomar0314

Arresto Menor

thanks po for the reply. dismissal po ang 1st. nasa nlrc na po amg case and my lawyer died na hindi namin alam. ang sabi ng nlrc we did not submit a position paper. but nasa lawyer kasi namin lahat ng documents and papers. I think hindi ya na process yun position paper. Do I still have a change?

4LABOR CASE Empty Re: LABOR CASE Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:12 pm

attyLLL

i'm afraid it doesnt not look good. negligence of the lawyer is binding on the client. dismissal is final after 1 year notice was sent to your lawyer. you can re-file your case, but surely the other party will argue against it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum