Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denied Vacation Leave

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Denied Vacation Leave  Empty Denied Vacation Leave Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:36 am

grapebook25

Arresto Menor

I'm working in a call center and most of the time we're not able to use our allocated VLs for the whole year as our VL application are being denied due to discretion of our Supervisor or Manager whether to approved it or not. And most of the time, in my case, my VL expired without enjoying it and the fact that this is not convertible into cash.
My question is, is this practice allowed by Law or we can file a complaint to DOLE?

Last edited by grapebook25 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong grammar)

2Denied Vacation Leave  Empty Re: Denied Vacation Leave Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

attyLLL

there may be valid circumstances when VL is not allowed such as there are others who will be absent already or the prep time is too short. check your policies.

yes, you can file a complaint at DOLE, but i doubt if this will be given priority.

i recommend you try to plan your use of VL earlier.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum