Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of an illegitimate child

+21
zyra m. plata
kingching
cas
rheclords
ibonidarna
vhona
rmb357
mherch_06
haefish_yoong
irisheunice
concepab
kiraholic
jar
mrloverboy_2010
regretfool
sarahlyns
attyLLL
kellieperry77
forestinterlude
march14
audioslaved1977
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:42 am

haefish_yoong

Arresto Menor

Good day! I am an illegitimate child. I'm 15 years old. There's no acknowledgement from my father in my birth certificate. He's psychological incapacitated (bipolar). He's unemployed but as far as i know, he's a shareholder in various companies, one of which is in their family business (security agency) because his father is a retired colonel. He doesn't have any legitimate child. He's still single until now. He has another illegitimate child from another woman. Am i entitled to demand for financial support from him? Is he obliged to do so though he refuses? If ever he gives financial support, how will it be divided between me and his other child? And how long does he have to give financial support? Thank you and more power! Very Happy

27Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm

attyLLL

haefish, yes you can seek financial support. don't worry about the other kid. send a demand letter for support, after which you can file a complaint for economic abuse. ask help from your mom or other adult

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

28Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:39 am

haefish_yoong

Arresto Menor

Thank you, sir. But i have another question. How will i prove that he has shares in their company? How is the procedure? What should my mom do? It is possible that his parents will deny it and they will use his incapacity to escape his responsibilities to support me. And what are the procedures in filing a complaint?

29Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:08 pm

attyLLL

his properties isn't your concern. all you have to prove is that he is not giving support. just raise that as a side issue.

ask your mom to send a demand letter through registered mail first then craft an affidavit to be filed at the prosecutor's office where you live.

30Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 am

mherch_06

Arresto Menor

Good day!!

Meron po akong partner for 6 years.. Ngkaroon po kami ng problema at kinailangan niyang lumayo.. S mga panahon n un nkabuntis po sya pero alam naman po ng babae na may knakasama ung partner q, s katunayan nfa po eh sinubukan niya ipalaglag ang bata dahil alm nia po ang sitwasyun..Hindi po pumirma ang partner ki s birth cert nag bata as a father..dahil ngusap usap po kmi ng babae na wala maibivigay n suporta ang asawa ko at pmayag nman sya knailngan lng nman daw niya ng tulong para s panganganak niya tinulungan nman sya nya ng mafulang ng asawa ko.ngaun po mukang ngkakalabuan at mgfile po sya ng kaso,, merun po b kaming laban kung sakali??

31Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:52 pm

attyLLL

yes, because he did not sign the birth certificate, hence there is no proof that he is the father.

32Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:44 am

mherch_06

Arresto Menor

Thanks younpo s reply..Hindi po sya pumirma pero inacknowledge po un bata ng mga parents ng partner q..qng hihingi po sya ng supporta at hindi po mkapagbigay ang partner anonpo b ang mga grounds dito??since hindi po kmi sure qng anak po talga nia ang bata dahil one night stand lng po at my boyfriend din po ang babae ng mga orad n un..

33Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Need advice Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:35 pm

mherch_06

Arresto Menor

Pls reply po i really need you advices..

34Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:43 pm

rmb357

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

I was abandoned by my father since before i was born meaning my mother and my father separated during my mother's pregnant to me, I grew up with my grand father and auntie and my father did not give any FINANCIAL support until now. I am now 29 years of age. My question is 1. Do i have the right to file a case with him for abandonment and for not giving financial support? 2. What kind of legal case do i need to file against my father?

He has his own family now with 3 siblings and their ages was close to me.

Please give me legal advice,
Thank you,
Rolan James.

35Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:08 pm

rmb357

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

In addition my mother and my father was married and were 2 i was the youngest we both legitimate children.

Thanks,
Rolan James

36Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:06 pm

attyLLL

mherch, my answer remains the same. no signature on the birth cert, then he is not legally considered the father

rmb, did he sign your birth certificates?

37Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:12 pm

mherch_06

Arresto Menor

Atty

Hindi po sya pumirma..we are not sure qng sya po talga ang tatay nung bata kase wala po cla relasyun nung girl..para po mapatunayan n sya ang tatay kailangan po ng dna..sinonpo b ang kailangan mgbayad para s dna..ung ng file po b ng child support o ubg idinemanda po??

38Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:52 pm

attyLLL

it doesnt really matter but someone has to pay for it

39Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 am

vhona

Arresto Menor

,,march 14 walang nagawang will and tatay ko bago mamatay,biglaan ang pag ka matay nya
..do we get our share sa lupang na iwanan nya?

40Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Do you have proof of your filiation? That you are acknowledged as an illegitimate child?

41Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:04 am

rheclords

Arresto Menor

ask lng po kc hindi nakasal ang parents q dahil widow ang papa q tpoz separated ang mama sa una niyang asawa...illegitimate parin po ba kmi kahit nasunod nmn ang surname ng papa nmin? ang problema lng po kc ay hindi nkasal ang mga magulang nmin...pls advice... maraming salamat po!

42Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:47 pm

attyLLL

yes, you are illegitimate

43Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:17 pm

cas

Arresto Menor

God day po, I'm just seeking an advice kasi may boyfriend po ako na American and married and they are living here in the Philippines. They are not living together for long time even before I met him and My boyfriend and I are living together for three years now and we got two kids I delivered my first son August24, 2012 and my second just this year june15, 2013. Every time I ask him for money for the kids we have  to argued about it and say bad words to each other before he give it to me...
gusto ko na makipaghiwalay kaya lang po ayaw naman niya magbayad nang rent kung sakaling bumukod po ako gusto nya po sa parents ko ako tumira and He will only gives me the milk and diapers no cash...Ang gusto kom po sana mangyari ikuha niya kami nang sarili naming apartment since dalawa naman po ang anak niya sakin. at ung unang anak po namin nakapangalan po sakin wala din po yung information niya as the father, tapos yung bunso ko po hindi pa nakaregister and He is one month old now ayaw po kasi niya pirmahan yung birth certificate huwag daw po ako mag alala siya daw po bahala sa lahat hindi daw po kasi niya pwede pirmahan kasi malalman ng family niya palalayasin daw po siya dito sa Pilipinas. Nakita ko po yung ibang papers niya Retirement Visa naman po ang meron siya.

Thank you gusto ko lang po sana nang advice.

44Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:09 pm

cas

Arresto Menor

please po atty. pa advise po tanx.

45Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Hi help... Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 am

kingching

Arresto Menor

How about if the legitimate children refused to give the shares of the illegitimate child? What are my rights to get this share?
Thanks!

46Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:18 pm

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

Is that 1/2 share of the illegitimate still valid. I've heard po that the share of legitimate and illegitimate children are now equal. Kindly enlighhten me. I have just heard that I have not seen it in papers yet.

47Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:25 pm

aries11

Arresto Menor

I'm an illegitimate child. Nung 2011 po ay binigyan ako ng lote ng mother ko pero 'verbal agreement' lng po yun. Kung halimbawa po na bawiin ng mother ko ang sinabi nya, may habol po ba ako? Naka-extra judicial settlement na po ang lote na tinutukoy ko. Bale, share na po yun ng mother ko dahil deceased na ang husband nya at ung mga legitimatechildren nila ay may mga share o mana na rin. Pls help. Thank you.

48Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:24 pm

dansi11

Arresto Menor

sir,tanong ko lang po may ka live in partner ako for more than 25 yrs.di po kami kasal .at meron kaming anak na 3.pero alam kong hindi ako ako tunay na ama.kung mapatunayan ko sa DNA test na hindi ako talaga ang ama nila.may karapan ba ang mga bata na magmana ng mga property ko.

49Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Illegitimate child inheritance Sun May 18, 2014 9:33 pm

xooey

Arresto Menor

Pls confirm if this is correct. Given an individual X who is single who has an illegitimate child, with both legitimate parents (X's mom and dad) still alive, if something happens to X, the property worth 100 for example shall be divided: 50 to X's parents (25 to mom and 25 to dad) and 25 to illegitimate child.  What happens to the 25 remaining? Will X's legitimate brothers and sisters have a share in his legitime? How about if X's parents died before X dies, how will the property be divided?

50Rights of an illegitimate child - Page 2 Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Wed May 21, 2014 11:23 am

honeyj28

Arresto Menor

Just want to ask po if an illegitimate child can seek financial support kahit po indi na acknowledge sa birth certificate ng father yung bata po? And can illegitimate child can seek support to my husband if my father in law signed the birth certificate? And lastly just want to ask if my husband can get the custody of the child eventhough he did not signed the birth certificate? for the reasons that the mother of the child is financially not capable to rise a child since she has no work to support the 8 and 9 yrs old child?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum