Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL even if i notified my supervisor

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL even if i notified my supervisor Empty AWOL even if i notified my supervisor Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:52 pm

concernboy

Arresto Menor

Hi just wanna ask something.

Last december 2017 i had a vacation leave until jan 2, 2018. Upon checking at the ticketing booth all vessel bound for Cebu are fully booked. I immediately informed my supervisor last dec 29 2017 regarding this and ask permission if i can go back to work on jan 4 2018 instead of Jan 3 2018 since the airline ticket on Jan 4 was much cheaper and yes, she approved it. When i got back to work last jan 4 i immedietely filed an absent form since it is the protocol of the company. Now the HR department notified me to make an explanation letter regarding that and they charged it as an AWOL. Is it right that they considered it as an AWOL even if i notified my supervisor and filed an absent leave? What should i do? How can i argue this matter to them?

Thank you

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

thats why they are asking you to explain. just tell them that your supervisor approved it.

3AWOL even if i notified my supervisor Empty Re: AWOL even if i notified my supervisor Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 pm

attyLLL

Just follow the company procedure and explain. Ask your supervisor to confirm this and attach documentary evidence of your conversations

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4AWOL even if i notified my supervisor Empty Re: AWOL even if i notified my supervisor Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:19 pm

concernboy

Arresto Menor

Hello

Yes, i already submitted my explanation just this afternoon.and they scheduled me a hearing this coming fridays. I also attached necessary documents as an evidence. Thank you

5AWOL even if i notified my supervisor Empty Incentive Leave not credited Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:50 pm

concernboy

Arresto Menor

Last December I filed leave and it has been approved. Before the year ends, i still have to remaining IL left. However, when i check my pay slip last january 15, 2018 my 2 IL were not credited. Theres reason was my leave falls on december 30 and 31 and thus they wont credit it. Last january 5 HR texted our supervisor informing us that all IL falls on holidays will not be credited. I NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE DURING OUR ORIENTATION WAY BACK 2016 AND FOR EVERY ORIENTATION OF NEW EMPLOYEES. THEY WILL NOT CREDIT IT ANYMORE SINCE YEAR 2017 HAS ALREADY ENDED. JUST WANNA HEAR SOME ADVICE ABOUT THIS ISSUE. THANK YOU

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

What is IL?

Anyway request a copy of this policy, when it was made and when it was posted for everyone to see. If this was really made / released 30 days prior to your filed leave, then the policy is legal.

concernboy

Arresto Menor

I already asked a copy of the memo about that but they cannot provide.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Then tell them to pay your filed leave since it was approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum