Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension - Falsifying COE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive Suspension - Falsifying COE Empty Preventive Suspension - Falsifying COE Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:00 am

x113252x

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

I was recently placed under a 30 day Preventive Suspension due to the sole reason of falsifying my Certificate of Employment. As it turns out, the HR Partner that was shown as signed in the document has long resigned from the company, plus my salary that was reflected on the falsified COE is incorrect, and also the date was changed as to when was it issued.

Of course i have my own personal reasons as to why i have done such a thing, one that i chose not to elaborate.

The company will hold a hearing regarding my case after 30 days, and with this case, i hear that there is 0% chance of me getting reinstated to my job.

What i would like to know is, after submitting my notice to explain within the or after the 5 day grace period, can i file for a resignation even if the 30 day Preventive Suspension is still in effect?

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes you can file your resignation but to make it clear either they will not accept your resignation because of an on-going case that could lead to termination or accept your resignation and still continue processing the case and lead to your termination before the effectivity of your resignation.

Best case scenario - they accept your resignation and have put in your record the incident that transpire to your separation (falsification)

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

YES you can, by all means you can submit a resignation letter BUT the acceptance and approval thereof is another story. There's also a zero chance that it will be accepted and approved considering that you have e pending Fraud case.

x113252x

Arresto Menor

HrDude wrote:YES you can, by all means you can submit a resignation letter BUT the acceptance and approval thereof is another story. There's also a zero chance that it will be accepted and approved considering that you have e pending Fraud case.

Thank you. If i may ask, are there cases like these where an employee gets reinstated - will HR even accept my reason, provided that it is valid?

Last edited by x113252x on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

x113252x

Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:Yes you can file your resignation but to make it clear either they will not accept your resignation because of an on-going case that could lead to termination or accept your resignation and still continue processing the case and lead to your termination before the effectivity of your resignation.

Best case scenario - they accept your resignation and have put in your record the incident that transpire to your separation (falsification)

Thank you for the prompt response. Looks like it would still boil down to termination because of the offense.

6Preventive Suspension - Falsifying COE Empty Re: Preventive Suspension - Falsifying COE Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:08 am

attyLLL

Ask courteously for a graceful exit through resignation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum