Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive suspension Empty Preventive suspension Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 am

Weaklady

Arresto Menor

Please help. Our company had an issue and a big problem when the ex president of directors had a huge amount of loans, the remaining directors gave the ex president a preventive suspension and vote a new president and a vice. The effect on us as employee they thought that we are the once who made mistakes in approving the huge amount of the president beacuse the last increase of salary was decided by the ex preaident with approves budget,but whoever the president and the directors is we just follow because they are the ones who are higher position, and they are the primary signatotries and we just process. The problem is now sir, the other day they gave me a letter on explaining of some matters, i answered it the very next day, but the problem sir on that they they had a special assembly meeting with more than 200 attendies, i was on that activity as a an employee they gave me some instructions to assist the needs for that activity, to my surprise while the new president was reporting about the issue, there was a report that i am giving a preventive suspension for not dpong good on my job, i was shocked and felt so small and emotionally stressed, because they announced it first in front of many people without giving me the letter first and informing me first about the preventive suspension. Is that right sir, i was feeling humiliated and so embaraased. And it is right for me to not reporting to the office on the coming days, can i ask for a help in dole because besides from our sacrificing of one month delayed salary to serve our clients they did us to us, and they dont bothered if we dint have salary, they get their officers allowance pa nga. Please help your honor, i was so down. Thanks

2Preventive suspension Empty Re: Preventive suspension Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:47 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You can try filing for constructive dismissal

3Preventive suspension Empty Re: Preventive suspension Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Weaklady

Arresto Menor

Mam how to file a constructive dismissal?

4Preventive suspension Empty Re: Preventive suspension Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:37 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

try going first to DOLE and try SENA. If no settlement was reached, it will be elevated to NLRC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum