Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLD TO GO ABROAD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOLD TO GO ABROAD Empty HOLD TO GO ABROAD Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:30 am

wengsk04

Arresto Menor

helo...im just really curious and bothered about being hold and cant apply to go abroad when u dont pay your debt to a lender not legaly registered to lend...i have a frend who lends money and she entrust me to be her mediator and the one who colects from the debtors..i happen not to remit to her my last colections cause ive used it to apply abroad...i told her i wil return her money as soon as il get my plane ticket and visa cause il make a loan from a lending company for ofws...now my problem is shes threatening me that she wil summon me to nbi and will hold me from going to abroad...is that possible mam/sir?im woried that she can do that and all my sacrifices in applying will come to waste...please advice me on what to do...id be very glad if you do so...thank you so much..

2HOLD TO GO ABROAD Empty Re: HOLD TO GO ABROAD Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:04 pm

attyLLL

She has the right to file estafa and/or qualified theft against you because you had the obligation to remit that money to her. But she can get an Immigration Lookout Order only if she does file a case against you at the Prosecutor's office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum