Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Early retirement offer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Early retirement offer Empty Early retirement offer Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Ayentagz

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Hingi lang po ng advise. 4 years and 6 mos na po ako nagwo work as a regular employee. According to HR ako daw po ang may pinamalaking sahod among my co employees sa department namin with the same position as mine. Ngaun po nagkaron daw po sila ng salary bracket adjustment among all of their employees. Hindi daw po ngaun alam ni HR kung pano iaayos o iaadjust sahod ko meaning gusto nila bawasan ang sahod ko so inofferan po nila ko ng early retirement, babayaran nila un 4 years and a half na service ko with them plus re-hire but downgraded na sahod, entry level daw po ng salary since re hire which is almost 50% na binaba ng dating sahod ko. And magsisimula po ulet ako as pro-b employee for 6 mos, at saka lang po ulet makakakuha ng benefits upon regularization. Tanong ko lang po if may right po ba ko magrefuse sa offer nila? And is it legal na magdowngrade ng salary sa ganong paraan by early retirement and an offer to re hire? Please enlighten me...thank you so much😊

2Early retirement offer Empty Re: Early retirement offer Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:52 pm

attyLLL

yes you can refuse. try to bargain to something that you are ok with like, once re-hired at the lower salary, you are automatically a regular employee

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Early retirement offer Empty Re: Early retirement offer Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

accept the early retirement and look for another job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum