Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Friend Posted my complete name on Facebook, and Calling me a SCAM without Any Pieces of Evidence.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CharmieGo23

Arresto Menor

Hi Friends,

I had two friends since high school. They are cousins. Friend A had an ex-boyfriend and now he is my boyfriend. Friend B is so concern on her cousin's.

Friend A (who wallows with her feelings way too much over a guy who doesn't love her anymore) and her Ex broke up, I was not in the picture. I happen to be someone who he fell in so much love with and I think that isn't the guy's fault neither is that mine. Now, it has been 3 years. To my knowledge people move on from break ups roughly 2-3 months. I repeat, it has been 3 AWESOME years and Friend B suddenly meddle over this old news because she and her cousin CANNOT ACCEPT the fact that the guy doesn't want to rekindle old flames and they dare judge me as if I were to blame?

Now Friend B, kept sending me messages on Facebook. She pre-judged me. So I blocked her.

When I blocked her on Facebook because I don't want her to bother me. Then she posted this on her pathetic wall:

Be careful to this girl, __________________ (My complete name). We've been friends for a long time. One of our friends went through a hard time but she took that chance to her advantage. She cannot be trusted. She's a scam.

Why did she use the term SCAM to describe me? And why did she post my name?

Can you please tell me what to do? I want her to pay me, and would like her to make a video making a public apology.

Thank you!

CharmieGo23

Arresto Menor

I also have screenshots before she deleted it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum