Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scam on Facebook

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scam on Facebook Empty Scam on Facebook Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:51 pm

jAndAdu

Arresto Menor

Someone is using other person's identity and is asking money. This is without the knowledge of the real owner of the pictures used on the account. I was one of those victimized. But I have copy of the remittance receipt with the possible name of the one who initiate the scam. She is a current nursing board passer. What case can I file?Can I at least put her PRC license on hold?

Thanks,

2Scam on Facebook Empty Re: Scam on Facebook Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

jAndAdu wrote:Someone is using other person's identity and is asking money. This is without the knowledge of the real owner of the pictures used on the account. I was one of those victimized. But I have copy of the remittance receipt with the possible name of the one who initiate the scam. She is a current nursing board passer. What case can I file?Can I at least put her PRC license on hold?

Thanks,

ask NBI for help.

3Scam on Facebook Empty Re: Scam on Facebook Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:03 pm

DraculeMihawk

Arresto Menor

You're case is called " Identity Theft " you can ask to review this on CIDG Cyber Crime Division

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum