Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEGRO name calling

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEGRO name calling Empty NEGRO name calling Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 am

Racism0

Arresto Menor

Hi im a new user.i am bothered by this name calling of a woman i know.everytime she goes to buy from my store and while my 2 year old son who is dark skinned,she always call him negro.and even worse,one time ,she was with her husband and half dutch half pinoy grandson,her hubby told his grandson,"oy umalis ka diyan,nadiyan ang negro".i was completely shocked by that.i was really hurt,until now.how can they be cruel to my son who is just a baby and just playing happily not knowing wat others are trying to call him.what can i do about it? Is this child abuse?is this discrimination?i want to put an end to how they treat my angel.i just cant forget wat they sed.thanks.hoping for anybody's help.

2NEGRO name calling Empty Re: NEGRO name calling Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:47 pm

attyLLL

it can be unjust vexation or even child abuse under ra 7610. i suggest you talk to her or file a complaint at the bgy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum