Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

(URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Empty (URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:28 am

marian28

Arresto Menor

Tanong q lng po. Obligado pirin po ba ako magbigay ng financial support s anak q s labas kht n ung nanay po nung bata ay nagpakasal n sa ibang lalake?

Matatapos po ba doon ung legal obligation ko n magbgay ng support sa bata at nasasakin na po ba ung decision kung magbibigay ako or hnd ?

Ang alam ko po kc obligation ng mag asawa n supportahan ung legitimate at illegitimate n mga anak nila. Hindi po kc aq kasal doon s nanay at ung nanay po ay may balak ng magpakasal s ibang guy. Pag nangyari po kasi un gusto q n mapupunta s bata ung ibibigay ko at hindi po kung kani kanino. Tsaka security nrn po para skn na hnd aq hingian ng excessive na amount n d nman talaga base s actual n needs ng bata.

2(URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Empty Re: (URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

No, your obligation to support your illegitimate child does not end until the child reaches the age of majority or finishes school.

3(URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Empty Re: (URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:35 am

marian28

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:No, your obligation to support your illegitimate child does not end until the child reaches the age of majority or finishes school.

Does it mean that, the husband of the child's mother has no obligation to support the illegitimate child after the wedding. Despite the fact that the child will soon to be using his last name?

And in addition, the mother can still file a case in court to demand financial support from the biological father and it will be enforceable once the result of filiation is proven?

Is this a clear sign of unfairness?

And it seems to violate the rules set in Art 105 of the Family Code?

I think the demandability to give support will be extinguished.

4(URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Empty Re: (URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:01 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

your understanding is incorrect. even if the mother of your child were to marry, the father of your child (which is you) does not change. Unless the husband will be willing to adopt your child, you are still require to support your own child.

5(URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Empty Re: (URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:24 pm

marian28

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:your understanding is incorrect. even if the mother of your child were to marry, the father of your child (which is you) does not change. Unless the husband will be willing to adopt your child, you are still require to support your own child.

I see, so the adaption will extinguish the obligation to provide support.

Is my consent required before they could adopt the child because it is possible that they are planning to use the husband's (other guy) name as proof of acknowledgement that the later was the biological father though it is not.

Can I sue them from concealing this act from me?

I'm not asking this questions to avoid my obligations to the child, I just want to make sure that they will not use the child as a tool to get something from me.

6(URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Empty Re: (URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:49 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if the illegitimate child is recognized by you, then yes they will require your consent to have the child adopted by her husband.

if they were able to adopt the child without your consent, then yes you can sue them.

7(URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Empty Re: (URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:09 pm

marian28

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:if the illegitimate child is recognized by you, then yes they will require your consent to have the child adopted by her husband.

if they were able to adopt the child without your consent, then yes you can sue them.

What if I wasn't able to recognized the illegitimate child, can I still sue the parents if they adopted the baby? Because I have a feeling that the mother wont inform me when she gave birth.

8(URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Empty Re: (URGENT) CHILD SUPPORT Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 pm

attyLLL

you would have to prove that you are the father. nothing short of a dna test will suffice in court

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum