Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need advice urgent. Please thank you. About financial support.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

christian2913

Arresto Menor

Good day po, i received a notice or invitation of reconciliation conference that is due on december 17. Ang issue po is naghiwalay kami kasintahan ko a year ago may anak kami 4 years old. Hindi po kami kasal pero pero nakapangalan po sakin ang anak ko sa birth certificate. Ngayon po ang dahilan po ng invitation ay di po sila satisfied sa pinapadala ko 1k php every sweldo so 2,000php po per month. Gusto po nila mas malake or triple pa don. Call center agent lang po ako kaya di ko kaya yung demand nila. May asawa na rin po ako ngayon kasal na at buntis misis ko. Ano po pwede ko sabihin o gawin come dec 17? May naitago po ako deposit slip ng sustento ko sa bata sa account niya. Maidedemanda niya po ba ko? Maraming salamat po.

christian2913

Arresto Menor

Help

RolDeej

Arresto Menor

Ang amount ng sustento would depend on the financial capacity and status. So just state mo yung current situation mo. Show them your payslip. Besides, barangay conciliation proceeding yan, ang objective is to reach an amicable settlement. Give them an amount that you can reasonably pay without sacrificing your family's needs. The barangay cannot impose an amount that you are unwilling to pay. Yun nga lang, if you don't reach an amicable settlement, your ex-gf can file a case with the courts to compel you to pay child support. And sa totoo lang, with the current economy, p2,000 for child support is too small. The amount you offer should be enough to cover for the kid's basic needs - food, clothing, shelter, education and medical needs. Balance lang dapat.

christian2913

Arresto Menor

Maraming salamat po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum