Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

URGENT ADVICE PLS!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1URGENT ADVICE PLS!! Empty URGENT ADVICE PLS!! Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:02 am

capricorngal

Arresto Menor

Hello!  Need lang po ng legal advice on my problem:  when i was a bank employee i decided to get a housing loan (vacant lot) thru the bank's provident fund.  
After 9 years (which is year 2000), I resigned para mag apply abroad, which unfortunately didn't materialize.  nagpunta ako sa banko para magkarun ng linaw ang housing loan ko  and I remember saying to the loan officer na pag hindi ko na po kaya bayaran, i-foreclose na lang ang property.  Again, unfortunately, wala akong matandaan na written proof ng sinabi ko.  Embarassed  I didn't have work for more than 1 year at tuluyang diko na na continue ang amortizations.  Naglipas ang panahon, and I admit nawala na sa isip ko ang loan, because i also thought na nasa kanila naman ang titulo so if they want to foreclose, baka nga na foreclose na.  and more importantly, I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DEMAND LETTER from the bank kaya inisip ko na malamang, wala na, na foreclosed na ang property at wala na akong loan  Shocked Mga 2012, (which was 12 long years after my last amort payt) naka receive ako ng demand letter which stated na may utang pa ako amounting to more than P2M!!!  Sad  BTW, original loan was P365K.  Pinuntahan ko ang banko to sort out the issue and again, I told the manager/AO na 1) bakit ngayon lng ako naka receive ng demand letter  2) all the while ang iniisip ko dahil sa tagal ng panahon ay foreclosed na nila ang REM at settled na ang loan and 3) hindi na ako interesado sa lote na nakasanla dahil wala din akong ipangbabayad (nawalan ako ng trabaho noong 2011 up to present).  All these I told him over the phone only.  Then he told me OK, and he will contact me soon.  But since then, wala na po syang ni ho or ha, and I know I committed another mistake by not following up, kasi (ignorance maybe) I thought i-fo-foreclose na nila..... Sad  then,Just today, I received a final demand letter from the bank.  I have to add that the bank keeps on saying they sent me several demand letters but I only got 2 letters since year 2000.  (Hindi po ako naglipat ng tirahan ever since)  Please help me on what and HOW to tell the bank that I can't pay the due amount and that they can go ahead and foreclose and that loan is settled!...Can my case be simply solved by this? Help please! Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum