Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What cases can I file against the doctors and Hospitals?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rocajeffrey

Arresto Menor

Hi good day guys..

My wife gave birth to a baby girl nov 29 last year and after 3 days pa namin na uwi ung baby kasi she has to stay sa nursery department muna..

She can't move her right arms.. Ung x-ray sa hospital nawala and ang na explain lng nila is that the baby cant move her arms.. We asked for reason whay that happened and wla sa knla ang nkakapag explain.. pinasa pasa kami hanggang sa nawalan na ako gana and nag pa check up nlng kami sa ibang pedia and ortho..

Initial investigation nila is that sa pagpaanak raw nangyari to.. malaki po kc ang baby and normal delivery..

Brachial pulsy raw po ung condition ng baby namin..

I wanna know lng po ano habol namin sa hospital.. Medyo malaki na rin po nagagastos namin sa baby namin kasi nga po pina neuro test namin xa ang almost all nerves are affected raw..

Gusto ko po managot ang doktor na gumawa nito and hospital.. And mostly po need po namin ng medical assistance..

please advice..

attyLLL

i am sorry to hear about your child. i am not a medical expert, but if you were to claim from the doctors or hospital, you would have to present evidence that they they did not conform to the normal standard of care for your baby.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rocajeffrey

Arresto Menor

gann po ba.. Ang hirap nmn nito.. Sadya nga lang tlga siguro ung mga walang pera di kaya ipagtanggol karapatan nila..

Thank you po marami po kayo natutulungan sa website nyo..

hopefully may mka deal po sa inyo ng medical malpractice na lawyer..

Thanks and God bless..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum