Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of contract or other cases to file?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mariaF

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like to seek for some legal advice regarding my previous landlord. Let me start my story mo, the day na nag rent kame which is November 2015 wala po silang bngay na contract s min, the contract was distributed almost end of December and nakasaad po dun na may 12 month contract kame so ok na po sa min un, we signed and aggreed on those terms. Came September 2016 and we opted na gamitin na sana ung 2 months advance namen, na unfortunately di sila pumayag sa 2 months, but allowed us to use one month, so there end ng contract nmen is oct 31st, all utilities and payments are settled and we moved out exactly on that day. So here's the problem, base on the contract we need to give them 60 days to process the refund (which is 6000 for the 1 month rent advance and the utilities deposit of 2000, so 8000 pa refund namen s knilaa), so technically given all the holidaysm we are hoping to get it sana before Dec 25 which is di natupad, then we thought by the start of working days for 2017 is mapprocess na sya, unfortunately wala pa din po. I am following up, and kesa wala pa daw check blah blah and so forth. Hindi naman s wala na kameng money or what pero siguro naman po rights naman namen n makuha ung refund namen at hndi nmn po sya hundreds lang n pwedeng baliwalain, 8k din un, malaki laking amount na din sya. we would like to ask po for your advice kung anung neccesary action and pwede nmen gwin? what cases ang pwede namen i file against them?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum