Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery drunk and no sex

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adultery drunk and no sex Empty Adultery drunk and no sex Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Gilgin

Arresto Menor

Hi! I would like to ask legal advise. Wife has photo with a guy not her husband at the motel both of them were covered by blanket but underwear can be seen in the background. They did not have sex. But they were smiling in the photo taken by the guy. The photo was last may of 2017. But 3 days ago, they were caught in the disco bar not alone but seemed like beside each other. Husband is plannin to file adultery against them. Will it be enough evidence?can they be found guilty? How much is the bail? Husband doesnt want to talk to his wife anymore. His lawyer already her wife that complaint will be submitted at prosecutor's office this coming Monday. HELP. HOW CAN THE WIFE PROVE THEY DID NOT HAVE SEX.

2Adultery drunk and no sex Empty Re: Adultery drunk and no sex Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

What would a married woman be doing in a motel half-naked with a man not her husband?

Don't be stupid.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum