Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mauled by drunk neighbors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mauled by drunk neighbors Empty mauled by drunk neighbors Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:49 pm

sweet_kiss0622

Arresto Menor

I was mauled by several drunk minors and adults when I asked them to minimize the noise. They were rowdy and most of them were women. They were having a birthday party but they were drinking outside a neighbor's house. It just happened to be in front of our house. We sought the assistance of the barangay tanod, and yet they kept on howling, yelling and saying F***k you and P*ina ka, dirty finger as they yell my name. I only had minor abrasions since I managed to defend myself and my cousin covered his body against me to protect me as he tried to get me away from those people. Now, they were falsely accusing my cousin that he punched and strangled one of those drunk women. we were able to file a complaint and the summon is still on going. what case should I file since most of them were underage (17 yrs old) plus we were all hurt during the commotion? All of those drunk people were women, except for a male minor who punched my cousin while we were heading to our house to get money for medical

2mauled by drunk neighbors Empty Re: mauled by drunk neighbors Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:36 pm

sweet_kiss0622

Arresto Menor

hi, can anyone suggest anything?

3mauled by drunk neighbors Empty Re: mauled by drunk neighbors Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:05 am

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

since nag file ka na ng reklamo sa BRGY just wait for the result of the hearing!

mag pa medical check up ka na para may record ka ng injury mo. kahit pa minor abrasions yan.pruweba din yan ng physical injury!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum