Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

allegedly drunk.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1allegedly drunk. Empty allegedly drunk. Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:18 am

meo

Arresto Menor

good day!
thursday last week i had an accident. i slipped in our bathroom and my back hit tle floor hard when i entered unaware of the soapy floor. my partner decided to take a rest before goin to work due to back pain. i ended coming in 3 -4 hours late. i went to the doctor that same morning since my shift starts at 1am and was adviced by the bgy doctor to take an xray test. i went to pasig city hall as we have xray available for locals. unfortunately, it was already full and was advised by one of the staff to come back monday.

sunday, our brgy celebrated the annual patron fiesta, in which i admittedly took half a glass of wine as courtesy from the relarives of my partner. we just got back together and its often the usual day of the year that we get together aside from new year. i walked going to work and told the i cant take more as i am taking medication. half my walk to the building tje pain hit me again. i stopped inside the mall where i usually take my short routw going to our office. a guard niticed my pain and convinced me to go to their clinic. the doctor/nurse there gave me a pain killer amd called my company. the company nurse took me as i writhe in pain. inside our clinic while checking me she smelled the wine i took before i left home and told my supervisor about my toxication. i admitted about the drink as i have no intention to be drunk before work. they didnt give much attention to this though coz i was already crying in pain even after the 2 meds that they gave. they were ordering me to go to a hospital but i refuse due to lack of money and trauma from previous experiences.

today they handed me a memo that i will be undergoing an admin hearin due to the wine they smelled the night before. would like to ask for an advise as i cannot present anyone to represent and assist me, lawyer or not, for the said hearing. i really wish to keep my job but have no idea how to make them understand about the honest mistake.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum