Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Build/Erected Meralco Post in front of my House

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eyeliza832

Arresto Menor

Please help, currently my house is under construction at Archer Realty and Development Corporation, Sta. Rita Malolos Bulacan - unfortunately they build meralco post in front of my house without my knowledge. As my contract mentioned it will be in the side/rear side of a lot -which I bought 2 lots so it was in between. But the things is Meralco post plan already been given to archer a year ago which only final inspection they are waiting to install in all areas. But this plan was not share to me or to other buyers. If I know this I should change the lot I plan to buy or at least the house design because if you are standing the balcony to can reach the post.

as of today; below response I got from archer
Sorry for the late update.. With all due respect Ms. Mata, we tried to request to consider redesigning the Meralco plan specifically your area due to the request of your representative (if it's possible to relocate the pole) but unfortunately we were declined by Meralco due to prohibitions of pole relocation in the middle of project execution.

As per our meeting last friday and also as per advice of Meralco that the installation of facility is complete, again we will try to request for the relocation of Meralco pole in front of your properties. Rest assured that we will give you the assistance you need in facilitating the relocation of the Meralco pole.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum