Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary hold

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary hold Empty Salary hold Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:36 pm

Clev

Arresto Menor

Hi there all ..ive been with this company for almost 2 months and currently a trainee what happened is there was an emergency and i was not able to repprt to work for 10 days then i believe my salary was put on hold as well as my 13 monthpay my question is, can they do that? Even if i was able to tell my supervisor and no rtwo was sent, is there a way that i can get my pay and 13rh month pay? Thanks

2Salary hold Empty Re: Salary hold Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:29 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Having no valid reason, your employer cannot put on hold your salary. Go to HR and demand your salary be released this payday. If not released, file a complaint.

3Salary hold Empty Re: Salary hold Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Clev

Arresto Menor

And follow up queston for the 13th month pay? They cant put that on hold right since im eligible for it by law?

4Salary hold Empty Re: Salary hold Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Assuming that what you say is true then Yes... your employer cannot put on hold that either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum