Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call Center Company Bond + Income Tax Return + 2316

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

librarosas

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I worked for a call center in Libis, QC for only 5 months, but I read thru the contract that there is a bond worth 25k if I don't finish my 1 year stay in the company.
I was assigned in a technical support account which I really loved but after a month, we failed the training and the company offered us to either discontinue or stay with the company. I accepted the latter (to stay). But I was not liking the account I was transferred over to.
So by Feb 2013, I immediately resigned and left the company.
After a week, I found another call center job in The Fort.
I am still working under the company and I am enjoying my stay. But when my boss has informed me about the Income Tax Return and 2316 which I need to submit until Wednesday next week. They said that the 2316 form is given after you finished the clearance on your previous employer.

But I was not able to complete the clearance in my previous company because it's asking me to pay 19k worth of the bond. It was already prorated "daw" which is why its lesser compared to the initial 25k bond.

How will I be able to get the 2316 form from my previous employer without having to pay the bond?

I hope you could help me out.
Thanks!

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you can't unless you are cleared. negotiate with your previous company maybe you can pay the bond in installment.

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

ITR2316 is a mandatory documents to be released to employees with taxes. Irregardless of any accountabilities you have in your previous company, they must release it to you. Or you can ask copy at nearest BIR.

librarosas

Arresto Menor

So what should I do?
You both have different opinion. :C

I went to my previous employer yesterday kaso walang HR available. Nasa meeting daw lahat.
Hindi na ko nag proceed kasi ang takot ko, baka habulin nila ako dahil sa bond.

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yun nga,punta ka ng BIR, khit seperated kna sa previous mo, Im sure meron sila copy ng ITR mo.

6Call Center Company Bond + Income Tax Return + 2316 Empty Salary Hold Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:50 pm

allen_carlito

Arresto Menor

Good Day,

Need help or opinion regarding this scenario:

I am a tech. support rep. I was absent for six days due to sickness, I was not able to inform my T.L about it directly but i was able to pass the message through my team mate.On the 7th day should be our payout but i was surprise that i didn't received my salary.When i went back to work i asked why is that?! I was told that its on hold and i need to go on a hearing first before i can get my salary and it will depend on the result of the hearing.
If i am not going to be terminated my salary will be carry over to the next payout but if i was going to be terminated it will be included on my back pay.The thing is based on my contract if i am going to be terminated due to absences i need to pay a bond for the amount of 25,000 if its within 6 months. I think they did that so if i am going to be terminated they already have part of the 25,000 bond.
Even though i had medical certificate due to frustration i went on AWOL up to now and didn't process clearance.

Is putting my salary legal?can i complain about it?
Kindly give me some advice what is my next step?

attyLLL

re the bond, search 'employment bond' in the forum.

as for salary hold, the remedy is to file a complaint at nlrc or dole

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum