Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call Center : Account Transfer to a new Company

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

metalsurfer

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am an employee in a call center and our account transfer from one company to another. We were told to resign from current company and the client is willing to absorb us to the new company. Everybody else signed their new contracts except for me. My boss informed me that i do not need to sign a new contract since i will only work for another month with them. I resigned with the old company and now working in a new company with no contract? I just wonder if I have any obligation to continue working with them since i have resigned and they have not given me a new contract with the new company?

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

metalsurfer wrote:Hi,

I am an employee in a call center and our account transfer from one company to another. We were told to resign from current company and the client is willing to absorb us to the new company. Everybody else signed their new contracts except for me. My boss informed me that i do not need to sign a new contract since i will only work for another month with them. I resigned with the old company and now working in a new company with no contract? I just wonder if I have any obligation to continue working with them since i have resigned and they have not given me a new contract with the new company?

From your story, its better to talk directly to your HR people so they can answer you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum