Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of private document

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification of private document Empty Falsification of private document Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:37 am

erikhammet

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.

I was charged initially 2 counts of Estafa and 1 count of frustrated estafa thru falsification of commercial document in 2015 by my previous employer. Pero after 2 years, lumabas na po resolution from fiscal and they recommended to file the case for 3 counts of falsification of private document.

I am currently coordinating sa mga nagpapalakad sa DOJ for voluntary surrender and posting of bail. Although I defended and provided counter affidavit during the preliminary investigation sa fiscal, I am now willing to ask for settlement and hoping for compromised agreement with the offended employer.

The amount of money stated sa complaint affidavit is around 88K pesos, that I am willing to pay in installment to end the case and stop the court trials. What is my next move Atty? Thanks in advance.

Ang worry ko po paano kung hindi lang 88K ang amount na hihingin ng offended employer during compromised agreement dahil sabi dati ng complainant na madami daw ang napalsipikang documents?

2Falsification of private document Empty Re: Falsification of private document Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:10 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Nasa company yan kung tatanggapin nila ang offer mo or hindi. Kung hindi kayo magkakasundo, tutuloy ang kaso sa korte.

3Falsification of private document Empty Re: Falsification of private document Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:48 pm

erikhammet

Arresto Menor

Tnx sir xtianjames. Willing naman po ako pakinggan kung ano hihingiin nilang settlement at makipagnegotiate para magkasundo kami both sides. Ang iniiwasan ko lang po ay ang kabuuang abala pag tumuloy pa yung kaso sa korte. Sino naman po ako para lumaban sa kumpanya na di nauubusan ng pera sa pagpush ng kaso... saka sino po ako para pag-aksayahan nila ng panahon sa mahabang proseso ng trials.

Pero kung i-push man nila kaso, may mga plan B po ako kasi may reklamo din ako sa kanila sa Labor at depensa sa accusations nila. Ang sa akin lang, ako na po ang magpapakumbaba na humingi ng settlement.

4Falsification of private document Empty Re: Falsification of private document Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Confused0106

Arresto Menor

Hi xtianiames,

I was charged falcification of document (violation of RA 8239 - Philippine Passport Law) back in 1999. Specified bail is 30,000.00php. Got said information from court of origin.

My questions are as follows:
1. Do I need to pay the whole amount of specified bail? What's the process?
2. While processing the bail? Are they going to swarm me?
3. After posting a bail for temporary liberty, what will happen? Will I be able to get my NBI clearance?
4. How long is the process?

Hoping for your swift response.

Sincerely,

Confused0106

5Falsification of private document Empty Re: Falsification of private document Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Confused0106

Arresto Menor

Hi xtianjames,

In addition on said information mentioned above. I was 18y/o when said violation was committed. Got documents falcified from someone and followed everything she said and everything will be fine.

Sincerely,

Confused0106

6Falsification of private document Empty Re: Falsification of private document Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:28 pm

Confused0106

Arresto Menor

Hi xtianjames,

Pardon me for the incorrect spelling of falsification.

Sincerely,

Confused0106

7Falsification of private document Empty Re: Falsification of private document Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:05 am

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum