Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL suspension 45 days

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL suspension 45 days  Empty AWOL suspension 45 days Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 am

Bedmaster

Arresto Menor

What if AWOL incident happens few months back specifically July and the sanctions they impose this month because a new manager sees the incident just now is it still valid? and to note it is 1st time. the sanction given is 15 days suspension succeeding + 30 days suspension. in case this is not allowed what action can the employee do,

2AWOL suspension 45 days  Empty Re: AWOL suspension 45 days Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:20 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes this is allowed. are the sanctions in line with company policy? whether the sanctions are too harsh would depend on the arbiters judgement. very hard to say wthout the specifics. what does 15+ succeeding mean? why not just say 45 days?

3AWOL suspension 45 days  Empty AWOL suspension 45 days Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:55 pm

Bedmaster

Arresto Menor

The 15 days suspension + additional 30 days after the 15 days. this from my understanding might be a runaround of the labor code provision for suspension of not more than 30 days

4AWOL suspension 45 days  Empty Re: AWOL suspension 45 days Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:28 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

no need to run around. yung 30 days is just for preventive suspension. disciplinary suspension is unlimited. pwede 60 days 90 days etc as long as it is commensurate with the infraction

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum