Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Suspension for 10 days

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal Suspension for 10 days Empty Illegal Suspension for 10 days Wed May 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Kristopher1821

Arresto Menor

Good Day...
I just want to seek for any legal advise regarding illegal suspension for 10 days.

Last Friday (May 2, 2014), we were given a 10 days suspension without any written warning/ verbal warning from them. The effectivity of the suspension is on the day they served it (May 2, 2014 - Friday). Based on the letter, we were alleged that we slept while on duty, failed to inform our immediate supervisor of our tardiness and spreading derogatory remarks which tend to company's reputation (skype and Facebook).

We asked for any proof when they are serving this "letter of suspension", they mentioned it will be provided only during the hearing and needed to bring our council to defend ourselves. The letter is questionable because it has not been signed by our HR, no letter head (said this is from the their attorney) nor any signature from attorney.

We went to the Attorney of the company, they confirmed that the letter made was not coming from them.

What would be our next step regarding this matter because they gave only 1 week to explain ourselves on the hearing.

Thank you and we are looking forward to your response.

2Illegal Suspension for 10 days Empty Re: Illegal Suspension for 10 days Wed May 07, 2014 9:08 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Kristopher1821 wrote:Good Day...
I just want to seek for any legal advise regarding illegal suspension for 10 days.

Last Friday (May 2, 2014), we were given a 10 days suspension without any written warning/ verbal warning from them. The effectivity of the suspension is on the day they served it (May 2, 2014 - Friday). Based on the letter, we were alleged that we slept while on duty, failed to inform our immediate supervisor of our tardiness and spreading derogatory remarks which tend to company's reputation (skype and Facebook).

We asked for any proof when they are serving this "letter of suspension", they mentioned it will be provided only during the hearing and needed to bring our council to defend ourselves. The letter is questionable because it has not been signed by our HR, no letter head (said this is from the their attorney) nor any signature from attorney.

We went to the Attorney of the company, they confirmed that the letter made was not coming from them.

What would be our next step regarding this matter because they gave only 1 week to explain ourselves on the hearing.

Thank you and we are looking forward to your response.

Who gave/served the suspension notice?

You may wish to dispute this with your HR or eventually at DOLE.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Illegal Suspension for 10 days Empty illegal suspension for 10 days Sun May 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Kristopher1821

Arresto Menor

Our Operations manager was the one serving this suspension letter. I asked the hr dept. And she is not even aware of it.in fact, she also received this suspension letter.

4Illegal Suspension for 10 days Empty Re: Illegal Suspension for 10 days Mon May 12, 2014 10:32 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Kristopher1821 wrote:Our Operations manager was the one serving this suspension letter. I asked the hr dept. And she is not even aware of it.in fact, she also received this suspension letter.

Did the OM give you a notice to explain? Did you provide any explanation?

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum