Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loan with PDC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan with PDC Empty loan with PDC Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:09 pm

prettybaby23

Arresto Menor

Atty. Good day.

Need ko po sana advise niyo, last friday i received a letter from a lawyer. Last September 2009 po kasi, nagloan ako sa isang tao and nagbigay po ako ng check, 50k po ang na loan ko. due to financial problem di ko pa nabayaran. Nagulat nalang ako dahil from 50k naging 135k na ang utang ko dahil 10 percent ang ineterest. ano po kaya ang pwede ko gawin para po sana principal nalang babayaran ko? hirap po kc talaga ako ngayon. di ko po kayang bayaran ang 135k. 7 days lang po kasi binigay ng lawyer para ma settle ko to, or else magfifile na po daw sila ng kaso.

thank you po

2loan with PDC Empty Re: loan with PDC Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm

attyLLL

did the letter include a notice that you had a check that bounced?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3loan with PDC Empty Re: loan with PDC Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 am

prettybaby23

Arresto Menor

yes atty. it is indicated that upon encashment the account was closed.

4loan with PDC Empty Re: loan with PDC Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:34 pm

attyLLL

i have no doubt you can reach a settlement with them, but you will have to play hardball also and accept the risk that they may file a bp 22 case against you. if they do, the processes ensure possibilities of settlement.

keep negotiating with them. at some point hopefully they will give way to a more accommodating settlement.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5loan with PDC Empty Re: loan with PDC Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 am

prettybaby23

Arresto Menor

thank you Atty. for your guidance, i really appreciate it. hope you can help more people Very Happy i will surely take your advise.

God Bless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum