Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to eject an illegal occupant

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to eject an illegal occupant Empty How to eject an illegal occupant Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 am

owashinoken

Arresto Menor

We are living in a condominium. There is a very problematic occupant who has been living in our condo for the past 10 years. He has been filing complaints one after another with various government agencies and against his neighbors. He and his wife have also committed numerous nuisance acts.

We want to know if there is a way to eject/evict him, given the following grounds...

1) The title of the unit he is occupying is not in his name, but still in the name of the original owner. There are claims that he possesses a Deed of Sale, but the deed is in the name of his mother.
2) He owes the condo over half a million pesos in arrears. Since he moved in, he hasn't paid both his condo dues and water bills.
3) He has not been paying his real estate taxes. Again, the tax declaration is still in the name of the original owner.

Hoping for any legal advice. This person is a huge burden and troublemaker in our community.

2How to eject an illegal occupant Empty Re: How to eject an illegal occupant Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:23 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

just to clarify, the condo in question is not yours correct?

3How to eject an illegal occupant Empty Re: How to eject an illegal occupant Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:32 am

owashinoken

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:just to clarify, the condo in question is not yours correct?

No, sir, I am not the owner of the entire condo. I own a single unit (although I am selling my unit because I no longer feel safe with that man still living here).

But the management of the condo has since been transferred by the developer to the condo corporation consisting of legal homeowners.

4How to eject an illegal occupant Empty Re: How to eject an illegal occupant Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:25 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

then you have no legal recourse for your issue. the best you can do is file a complaint to the management. It is the management's responsibility to deal with this person.

5How to eject an illegal occupant Empty road widening Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:42 am

apple_sweet

Arresto Menor

magandang araw po atty. magtatanong po sana ako panu po iprocess ang claims ng maaapektuhan ng road widening na project ng DPWH.? yung lupa po ng kapatid ko is at least 9,000sqm ang makukuha dahil po road widening, maari po bang kmi ang mag process ng claims, at paanu po ang steps/ gagawin ..maraming salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum