Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Empty RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:42 am

ammabelletok

Arresto Menor

Hi po Good day!
gusto ko lang po humingi ng advice.
may lupa at bahay po kami na binili ng mama ko noong 1990's. ang pinatira nia po muna ay ang mga tito ko since nagrerent po sila and kami po ay may sariling bahay po. nung nagkasakit po ang mama ko ay binalak po naming ibenta ang bahay at lupa for her medication. pero ayaw ng mga tito ko na ibenta. hinaharang po nila ang mga buyer na nagtitingin ng bahay telling na saan daw sila titira kung bibilhin ni buyer yung lupa. then starting noon ay nag bibigay sila ng amount of money every month for help. until my mom died. the title of the land is in my mom's name in which automatically, my father and i inherited. my dad is not a filipino citizen so we share in the ownership of the land. last year po, nag enter po kami ng tito ko sa written agreement na they will pay this amount every month and we set a buying price for the house and lot. if they finished paying the whole amount, then we will give the land title. stated din doon sa agreement na within this dates of the month ang bayadan. but they always failed to follow the stated date. laging late. puro excuses.

paano po kaya ang magandang gawin? can we file for ejection immediately? dati kasi nung wla pang written agreement, they told us na sige aalis sila agad basta ibalik namin yung naihulog na nila.
can i use the rent to own law na they failed as they pay rent, so wla kaming dapat ibalik na any amount? please give advice. thank you.

2RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Empty Re: RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:44 pm

ammabelletok

Arresto Menor

help po please

3RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Empty Re: RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:13 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

send a demand letter for payment nung mga lapses at kung di sila magcomply, dun ka magsampa ng kaso.

4RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Empty Re: RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:18 pm

ammabelletok

Arresto Menor

there are no lapses po. but late payment po lagi.

5RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Empty Re: RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:15 pm

attyLLL

consider a small claims case for collection. meanwhile, the tito can stay because he co-owns the property

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Empty Re: RENT TO OWN OCCUPANT Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:27 pm

ammabelletok

Arresto Menor

tito co-owns the property? in what way?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum