Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turnover of unliquidated cash advance because the employee resigned

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ramosararochelle

Arresto Menor

Need po an advice

I was a Special Disbursing Officer when i was also an Admin. Officer. With no choice since only the director,the SCO and i was the only bonded, we can only have cash advance.. June 2016, i decided to resign for some personal reasons while i have an outstanding casg advance. I turnover all of the money and documents to the upcoming Acting AO/SDO and also have this certification to the the accountable officer that he will liquidate the remaining cash advance...And then, this agency also issued a clearance that i am cleared to any responsibilities.

March 2017, i applied again to the said agency and the cash advance is still not liquidated...Am i still accountable for this???
The auditor kept saying that i am still accountable. And the one he is auditing is me but i dont have the money and the documents.

P.s One of the document is missing...=(

Please i need your help.Thank u!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum