Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLDING OF SALARY due to Unliquidated Cash Advances

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

I was informed that my husband's salary was put on hold by their HR Department. This was due to his unliquidated cash advances which is being used during his out-of-town trips.
1. Until when can they hold his salary?
2. He is also receiving monthly incentives and was told that he might not able to receive it this time. Is it just and legal?
3. Supposed that the liquidations are already settled and they still refused to give his salary and/or incentives what can be our possible recourse?

Thanks and best regards.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

settle first the unliquidated cash advances. Then demand payment of salary and incentives.

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

Thanks for immediate response. The cash advances are already liquidated. Can my husband still demand the incentives? (I'm sure the company SHOULD give the salary).

attyLLL

your recourse would be to file a money claim at nlrc or dole. but use that as last resort.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum