Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unauthorized Absences

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unauthorized Absences Empty Unauthorized Absences Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:24 pm

wicked24

Arresto Menor

Need your expert guidance if I will have my partner do a graceful exit (voluntary resignation) or proceed with the administrative hearing with HR.

My partner was given a notice to explain by her employer regarding her absences for more than a week. Reason for her absences was that our baby was hospitalized and confined for 4 days and prior to that our baby has been ill for 4 days as well. Now her supervisor has given her 2 options - 1. graceful exit (voluntary resignation) 2. proceed with the administrative hearing which will eventually lead to termination.

Note:

My partner has been with the company for almost 3 months
She was already issued a 2nd written warning before due to an absence(mother was sick)
My partner has advised her supervisor a day before her actual date of absence.

Based on the NTE:

Attendance Policy:

Incurring one unauthorized absence within 60 days from issuance of a 2nd written warning for violation of the attendance guideline.
Probable Sanction: Final written warning may lead to Termination.

2Unauthorized Absences Empty Re: Unauthorized Absences Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

Just ask her to resign.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum