Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

as a father may rights po ba ko sa custody ng anak ko?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

staceydeguzman

Arresto Menor

me and my ex gf are living for 4 years and my parents po ang nag alaga sa bata since birth. and im the only one po na sumuporta sa anak ko. were been seperated for a year. 2 months na po nasa mother ung bata. nung nakita ko po ung bata she's stress and nahirapan po ako makita ung kalagayan ng bata. ung saya sa kanya. parang xa ung nag suffer nung pag hiwalay namin ng kanyang mom. at firs kaya po kami nag hiwalay because ung mother po nag ka 3rd party. ung bata po ay inaalagaan lng po ng aunt of my ex gf. kc po nag work and board sa manila ung babae. may possible po ba na makuha ko ung custody ng bata? as a father/parent po kc nahirapan ako sa sitwasyon ng bata. kasi po since birth samin po lumaki sa parents ko po.

attyLLL

the mother of the illegitimate child has sole right to custody, but it has to be exercised by her and not by proxy.

try talking to your gf first. try to enter into a custody/visitation and support agreement.

if that does not work then you can file a complaint at the bgy against the aunt, but only by agreement will there be a result.

you can then file a petition for custody at the family court where the child resides.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum