Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vehicular accident

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vehicular accident Empty Vehicular accident Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Beatony323

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

We got hit by a van sin he claims that he fell asleep while driving. Out of mercy we allowed settlement( installment basis pa) Damages are aslight physical injuries. Abrasions on the knees that left visible scars. I sought advise from my derma and was advised to undergo topical treatment and peeling sessions. Please advise what can be done if they failed to provide the funds for the medical expenses due to the damages? Please advise what case to file.Thanks!

2Vehicular accident Empty Re: Vehicular accident Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Beatony323

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

We got hit by a van and he claims that he fell asleep while driving. Out of mercy we allowed settlement( installment basis pa) Damages are slight physical injuries. Abrasions on the knees that left visible scars. I sought advise from my derma and was advised to undergo topical treatment and peeling sessions. Please advise what can be done if they failed to provide the funds for the medical expenses due to the damages? Please advise what case to file.Thanks!

3Vehicular accident Empty Re: Vehicular accident Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:35 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

do you have your settlement in writing?

4Vehicular accident Empty Re: Vehicular accident Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Beatony323

Arresto Menor

Yes but not notarized yet. Business owner should shoulder all expenses due to the damages. Respondent is a driver of water refilling station.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum