Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

vehicular accident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1vehicular accident Empty vehicular accident Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm

alexsunga

Arresto Menor

I need legal help please..
My friend hit a motorcycle while backing up it was clear that the majority of the vehicle has already protruded to the road. The motorcycle hit the back of the car and the motorcycle driver was injured. The injury is not that serious the doctors said that the tendon got torn (the driver was only wearing slippers which i believe is inapropriate for his job as a messenger). They asked for fifteen thousand pesos which my friend provided now they are asking another 25 thousand and payment for the hospital bill. Is this lawful? and will my friend get jailed for this because it is clearly the fault of the motorcycle driver..my friend works in a contractor and is not earning that much. They dont even have electricity.
Please reply ..TIA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum