Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vehicular Accident

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vehicular Accident Empty Vehicular Accident Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:37 am

salvebhengs

Arresto Menor

My 76 years old mother was hit by a motorcyle after crossing a two-lane road in a provincial road. she was hospitalized for 7 days. she had a reconstructive surgery due to her forehead and upper lip injury. The neuro surgeon told us that that her CT scan result shows a swelling on her frontal lobe and crack on her skull (forehead) however it does not require any operation. However he instructed us to observe my mother for the next two months apart from the medicine he gave. We tried for a settlement at our Barangay Hall but the driver would not agree on our terms which only requires him to pay half of the hospital bill and because of this... we decided to file a case against him. What case can we file? Please help.

2Vehicular Accident Empty Re: Vehicular Accident Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:07 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Physical to serious physical injury

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum