Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

vehicular accident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1vehicular accident Empty vehicular accident Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Guiaa

Arresto Menor

Hi.
Last july my husband got involved in a car accident.he sideswept a woman. The accident happened near a foot bridge.my husband rushed her to the nearest hospital to get immediate medical attention then she was transferred and confined in UST hospital. There, she had undergone an operation for tibia and fibula implants. The whole operation cost us about php 135k. The medicines was about 30k. She is now recovering and is demanding that we also cover the cost for her physical therapy. The settlement we agreed at the police station was medical expenses operation and follow up check up. Is it legally acceptable to refuse that we pay for her theraphy. We are in great debt now, almost not being able to get by and we have 3 children to feed. Also, we initially agreed to pay the wages she lost because she was unable to work but we later found out that she didnt have a permanent job, shes doing part time job. They refuse to give us an affidavit of desistance until she has fully recovered and pay. We dont know what to do with our case and haven't seek legal advise . We wanted this end we dont know if we are already giving too much or we are liable for everything. Thank u.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum