Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employee who experienced stroke

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employee who experienced stroke Empty Employee who experienced stroke Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:45 pm

hrofficer_porfin

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask regarding an employee who experienced mild stroke is it advisable that the employer let the employee resign or do a voluntary resignation?

2Employee who experienced stroke Empty Re: Employee who experienced stroke Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:25 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

What do you mean? Resignation is the right of the employee.

3Employee who experienced stroke Empty Re: Employee who experienced stroke Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:56 am

hrofficer_porfin

Arresto Menor

Is the employer should be the one to decide her/his to resign or should the employee have the right to decide whether he/she resign despite her/his condition having a mild stroke?

4Employee who experienced stroke Empty Re: Employee who experienced stroke Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:18 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

if the employer is the one who wants to separate the employee, that is not called a resignation.

For resignation, its the employees call to resign or not.

5Employee who experienced stroke Empty Re: Employee who experienced stroke Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:28 am

hrofficer_porfin

Arresto Menor

Thank you

6Employee who experienced stroke Empty Re: Employee who experienced stroke Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:17 am

maxwell_24

Arresto Mayor

Alam ko Severance pay tawag dyan pag yung company ang nag papa resign

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum